Sunday, December 14, 2008

Let It Begin With Me

Hiya folks! I've received a comment from a "hater" and well I should not be affected with it because I know I would not be able to please everybody who reads the SHIT I post on this blog. Some people might find my posts POINTLESS and STUPID... Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion... Who cares anyway? I can post anything I want to post!

Last night I watched Jessica Soho's weekly show and she featured some people with autism... A choir of people with autism sang Let There Be Peace on Earth and I was so moved that people like them made an effort to sing wonderfully and with feelings, without minding what other people think/thought about them. This morning I attended mass... YES I DID...and the choir sang the same song, the female lead sang with an enchanting voice I wanted to weep...

Just to make the world less chaotic, I guess I have to sing along to the song too!

Give peace a chance???

Let there be peace on earth, and let it begin with me.




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails