Friday, July 3, 2009

Thriller Acapella Style




I was watching videos on YouTube and stumbled upon this really interesting music video. This French guy François Macré created his own version of Michael Jackson's Thriller using only his own voice! He never used instruments, synthesizers or other stuff just 64 acapella tracks!

Here's what he wrote in the "more info" section of this vid:


Here is a remake of the "Thriller" song that I've entirely recorded with my own voice, using 64 A'cappella tracks. There is therefore no instrument, synthetizer, beatbox, or even to sampler, but only the sound of my voice livened up with Reverb, Equalization and slight Chorus. Regarding looping parts, I've simply used the "looping" technique.

I've accomplished this non-commercial project at home, only with a laptop , microphone, headphones and webcam. It's just an artistic challenge, accomplished during my hours of free time, whose purpose is to surprise my close circle and net surfers.


I hope you'll have as much pleasure to hear and watch it as I had to accomplish. Don't hesitate to leave me your comments, or to contact me through my MySpace's profile :
http://www.myspace.com/francoismacre

«THRILLER» Original Song :

Lyrics and Music by Rod TEMPERTON
© RODSONGS


All I can say is that what this guy did to Thriller is way too cool to compete with! Two thumbs up for this really talented guy!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails