Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I Want Pain Relief

Body aches are normal for most of us who are busy with our daily lives. Work, exercise, and other strenuous activities are good for the body and mind but pushing ourselves to the limit will cause us to feel different kinds of body pains.

I don’t know if you would agree with me but I believe that pain relief is essential if we are experiencing chronic pain. We do need to relieve our pain especially if it is already affecting our lives.


When I was 19, I went through a lot of stress from school and I was experiencing severe pain and swelling in the joints. I sought a doctor and I was prescribed with different kinds of medicines and was advised to watch my diet. I never wanted treatment but then when things got better I realized that arthritis pain relief is essential especially in situations that can’t be controlled anymore. Arthritis is incurable but it can be relieved.


Lately I have been experiencing back pain from working overtime and sometimes when I get home I would just directly go to bed to rest and ease the pain. I have searched means for back pain relief and I believe that I would only have to change my lifestyle and posture yet when all else fails, I have to seek medical treatment. I would love it if I would not have to suffer from back pains anymore.


I do believe that “pain is inevitable; suffering is optional.” We could not escape from pain especially when it suddenly hits us but we can choose to let it linger on or not by seeking and applying pain relief.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails