Friday, January 9, 2009

My Apologies, Some Of My Blog Links Vanished Into Cyberspace!

I was stupidly playing with my blog layout this morning and due to my carelessness some of the links in my blogroll vanished!

Since Day 1 I have alphabetically arranged all the links of my blog friends and if you look closely right now, most of the links from A-N are lost in cyberspace.

I am so sorry if your links became victims to my ignorance. Please comment on this post and please include your links if they are among the ones included in the flush whirlpool.

I am hoping for your consideration as I try to figure out what the heck went wrong.

I am also trying to change the blog background. I just want a plain dark background. Maybe you can help me out choose a design. A free background would do.

Thank you. :D


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails