Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I See You


Almost a month after its premiere, I finally had the chance to watch James Cameron's Avatar.  

I have read and heard various reviews (and spoilers) of the movie and most of them had been positive that's why I watched it!


When it comes to James Cameron films, viewers could only expect everything to be on a grand scale.  Well, I like the story and the whole movie.  The effects are great and Cameron really knew exactly when to create and release it.  If he made the movie years ago, it might not be as great as it is today.

Shall I write down a synopsis of the movie?  Nahhh... Too many people have already written about it and I don't want to join the bandwagon.  Hahaha!  But I love the system of belief of the Na'vi...  Everything is connected... I love you Eywa...


Should I rate the movie with stars and all?  Hmm...I am not a movie critic and it would not be fair if I give out stars just for the heck of it.  I love the movie.  That's it!


If only CDO has an IMAX or 3D theatre...maybe I'll give the movie a gazillion stars... hahahahaha!




I SEE YOU...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails